Daytona Seat from Samurider

Mtneers

Been there
Thread starter
5ca39d83496898ac73bcc216a3e26bbb.jpg
.

If anyone is using this seat on their CB1100, I would appreciate your review.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I bought that seat from another forum member. It much improved my comfort from the stock seat. With the stock seat my butt was numb after 45 minutes of riding. With the Daytona seat I could go 2 1/2 hours, which is when I needed a fuel stop anyway.
 
Thread starter
holy666diver_imp said:
Are you selling yours?

I'm looking to buy the Daytona. If I do, I will be selling a Corbin with donut hole passenger backrest.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I have the seat. I just did 2000 km in three days on it. It's a great seat for the bike, classic looks too, you might get something more comfortable elsewhere but it may change the aesthetics of the bike, this may or may not be to your liking.
 
mtneers_imp said:
holy666diver_imp said:
Are you selling yours?

I'm looking to buy the Daytona. If I do, I will be selling a Corbin with donut hole passenger backrest.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking to buy the Daytona. If I do, I will be selling a Corbin with donut hole passenger backrest.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How much would you want for the corbin?
 
Thread starter
holy666diver_imp said:
mtneers_imp said:
holy666diver_imp said:
Are you selling yours?

I'm looking to buy the Daytona. If I do, I will be selling a Corbin with donut hole passenger backrest.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking to buy the Daytona. If I do, I will be selling a Corbin with donut hole passenger backrest.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How much would you want for the corbin?

I'm looking to buy the Daytona. If I do, I will be selling a Corbin with donut hole passenger backrest.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How much would you want for the corbin?

58c64744138dcbeb12d0b11526fd75d0.jpg


Retail is $716....seat plus backrest. Make me an offer.



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I bought a Daytona Cozy slightly used. Love it. It looks great in a retro style, one of the things that kept me from going with the Corbin. My daily commute is 45 minutes one way. Stock seat tends to start getting uncomfortable at that point. Daytona feels like I could keep on going. I think it also sits up taller than stock, so you have just a tad more leg room.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 
Seat looks good on there Cbgaz.
 
Thread starter
Cbgaz_imp said:
Had my Daytona seat on for two weeks and finding it much better than stock for comfort and looks in my opinion. I'm a 31 inch inside leg and used to cramp up in the hips after 30 mins on the stock seat. That's all but gone now. Second best addition to my 11 after the staintune.


d/
https://postimg.org/image/dqa4w13ed/
https://postimg.org/image/ufbkrxzzp/

How is it after an extended ride? What's the longest you've ridden without stopping?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
postoak_imp said:
To my unschooled eyes, this Datona looks just like the stock Deluxe seat. What's the difference?
Hi yes it does look similar to the deluxe seat. Completely different And looks better than a stock 2013 seat in my opinion. Roomier with more shape, gives an extra 30 MM. height. Looks like the old CB seats.
mtneers_imp said:
Cbgaz_imp said:
Had my Daytona seat on for two weeks and finding it much better than stock for comfort and looks in my opinion. I'm a 31 inch inside leg and used to cramp up in the hips after 30 mins on the stock seat. That's all but gone now. Second best addition to my 11 after the staintune.


d/
https://postimg.org/image/dqa4w13ed/
https://postimg.org/image/ufbkrxzzp/

How is it after an extended ride? What's the longest you've ridden without stopping?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How is it after an extended ride? What's the longest you've ridden

Only done about an hour on this new seat, my bum always starts to go numb after that time anyway. It gives about 30 MM more height so not as cramped, definite improvement to stock.
 
My '13 came with this seat that the previous owner had installed, so I can't compare it to the stock seat. Aesthetically and comfort wise, I am very pleased with his choice and very likely would have done the same thing had he not.
 
I got my seat 2nd hand off a guy on eBay uk, who had bought it from Japan. It's seems a pity that there is not a supplier in the uk and everything has to be imported from Japan which is very costly. I also got my staintune 2nd hand off eBay uk otherwise I would have had to import one from Australia which again would be very expensive. Not surprised most of the cb11s in the uk are standard with no mods or extras.
 
Back
Top