Mtneers
Been there
Thread starter
If anyone is using this seat on their CB1100, I would appreciate your review.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
holy666diver_imp said:Are you selling yours?
mtneers_imp said:holy666diver_imp said:Are you selling yours?
I'm looking to buy the Daytona. If I do, I will be selling a Corbin with donut hole passenger backrest.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
holy666diver_imp said:mtneers_imp said:holy666diver_imp said:Are you selling yours?
I'm looking to buy the Daytona. If I do, I will be selling a Corbin with donut hole passenger backrest.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm looking to buy the Daytona. If I do, I will be selling a Corbin with donut hole passenger backrest.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How much would you want for the corbin?
Cbgaz_imp said:Had my Daytona seat on for two weeks and finding it much better than stock for comfort and looks in my opinion. I'm a 31 inch inside leg and used to cramp up in the hips after 30 mins on the stock seat. That's all but gone now. Second best addition to my 11 after the staintune.
d/
https://postimg.org/image/dqa4w13ed/
https://postimg.org/image/ufbkrxzzp/
Hi yes it does look similar to the deluxe seat. Completely different And looks better than a stock 2013 seat in my opinion. Roomier with more shape, gives an extra 30 MM. height. Looks like the old CB seats.postoak_imp said:To my unschooled eyes, this Datona looks just like the stock Deluxe seat. What's the difference?
mtneers_imp said:Cbgaz_imp said:Had my Daytona seat on for two weeks and finding it much better than stock for comfort and looks in my opinion. I'm a 31 inch inside leg and used to cramp up in the hips after 30 mins on the stock seat. That's all but gone now. Second best addition to my 11 after the staintune.
d/
https://postimg.org/image/dqa4w13ed/
https://postimg.org/image/ufbkrxzzp/
How is it after an extended ride? What's the longest you've ridden without stopping?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk