Day One, nice machine

Rocky_imp said:
Lovely pictures and a lovely bike too :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I love coastal pictures. Reminds me of where I live.
was thinking the exact same thing Rocky on the coastal pics.. :)
very nice pics
 
Lovely pics, Chapomis. Glad you've got your bike now.
 
Chapomis_imp said:
lash_imp said:
Gaitors on a new DLX? Is that stock?
No, I bought them on-line, shipped them to the dealer and they put them on when they un-crated it.
EmptySea_imp said:
What a nice maiden voyage. A pilgrimage, as it were, to Plymouth Rock. Very nice, but I would have stopped for some chowdah for lunch. :)
The best chowda I've ever tasted comes from my kitchen, but as hard as I try, I can't make my burgers taste like McDonald's.
No, I bought them on-line, shipped them to the dealer and they put them on when they un-crated it.
hi, are those samurider gaitors or the Kawi ones? thx
 
Thread starter
Riko_imp said:
Chapomis_imp said:
lash_imp said:
Gaitors on a new DLX? Is that stock?
No, I bought them on-line, shipped them to the dealer and they put them on when they un-crated it.
EmptySea_imp said:
What a nice maiden voyage. A pilgrimage, as it were, to Plymouth Rock. Very nice, but I would have stopped for some chowdah for lunch. :)
The best chowda I've ever tasted comes from my kitchen, but as hard as I try, I can't make my burgers taste like McDonald's.
No, I bought them on-line, shipped them to the dealer and they put them on when they un-crated it.
hi, are those samurider gaitors or the Kawi ones? thx
No, I bought them on-line, shipped them to the dealer and they put them on when they un-crated it.
hi, are those samurider gaitors or the Kawi ones? thx
Kawi, I forget the part number, but they are somewhere in the Forum Threads
 
Thread starter
Its about a 3 hour leisurely ride on RT 3A from Hingham (just south of boston) to the Cape Cod Canal and another 2 hours if you continue over the bridge on 6A to Orleans. Very historic/scenic ride, sorry no mountains.....give me a shout if you ever make it out this way.
 
Somehow I've missed this thread for the past 8 months!
Great stuff, awesome pics, and beautiful bike.
Your pictures have made me quite homesick. My mom's family is a longtime Mass. staple (arrived in 1630!), and I was born in Worcester - in the same hospital as my mom, uncle, and her mom! (*useless trivia: so was Denis Leary, just a couple of weeks after me. :D )
Haven't been back in way too long, and really loving re-living old memories through your camera's eye.
Thanks. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top