American Police Motorcycle Museum

Guess in the bottom pic they had more motorcycle patrol officers than they had motorcycles?
 
Nice pictures, thanks for posting.
Of all the times I've been through New Hampshire and vacationed there in the past 35 years, I didn't know about this museum.
I've been to Meredith, but was probably just passing through.
That was my loss :-/
The rescue bike is interesting.
When I was in Melbourne, Australia, I saw a couple of BMW paramedic-equipped bikes poised for action.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Guess in the bottom pic they had more motorcycle patrol officers than they had motorcycles?
You reckon? Looks more like they lost the police VW beetle and had to play the game of how many cops can you get on a bike. Better use of their time than busting people for J walking.

Very important edit: great pictures Chapomis. Thanks for posting.
 
Wow, I just passed by this place a couple of days ago. I'm in the area with family and didn't have time to stop. I've heard a rumor that there is also a vintage Honda museum somewhere in New Hampshire as well.
 
Back
Top