"Dash board" cover?

Ghis_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Where can I find this cover? Anyone has it installed? I like that it says CB1100 on it.
 
Ghis_imp said:
Where can I find this cover? Anyone has it installed? I like that it says CB1100 on it.
Hi Ghis,
I have one, new in box, will not fit 2014 if you want it email me.
 
Takashi at Samurider can get you one.

e4cad4faa5b82d8e63da1bd80791140f.jpg


Edit: But probably a lot less expensive from Rusty. :)
 
Why are so many after market parts available for the 2013 but not the 2014? I did a search on the web for windshields and nothing came up for 2014 CB1100. I have the Puig Plus and it fits the 2014 but offers limited wind protection. I prolly need something larger for my cycle.
 
Probably because the standard version has been on the market since ummm 2010? 2011? I forget. The DLX was new in 2014 as far as I know.
 
Ask him directly. Not all items are listed. Did you check Honda NA, as some accessories are available in USA. 2014 DLX accessories are few.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
2014 is not the the DLX/EX, but the standard as well .They moved the headlight up 1" on the 2014 models and that makes fitting the windshield different. Some of the universals will fit just fine, but something like the fairings need to be made differently to fit properly.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Probably because the standard version has been on the market since ummm 2010? 2011? I forget. The DLX was new in 2014 as far as I know.
2010
 
Back
Top