dr_rock_imp
Running like a top
This is a really nice looking screen. Where does one purchase them?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think they're mainly available from the source, but I could be wrong.dr_rock_imp said:This is a really nice looking screen. Where does one purchase them?
I think they're mainly available from the source, but I could be wrong.Rocky_imp said:I think they're mainly available from the source, but I could be wrong.dr_rock_imp said:This is a really nice looking screen. Where does one purchase them?
http://www.dartflyscreens.com/collections/model-honda-cb1100
Steve. Thanks for the update. I am going to email you regarding these brackets.sleddy_imp said:Just a quick note to let you all know that:
- the Dart Marlin screen now fits the 2014+ models!
- 2013 models: we now have new brackets that accommodate the chrome clock covers (and give greater clearance to those who were concerned about the proximity to the instruments).
http://www.dartflyscreens.com/products/honda-cb1100-marlin
Cheers!
Steve
Gold, I'm quite interested in the new larger Marlin Dart windscreen, thank you for your review and comments. One comment you made caught my attention. You say the headlight will be offset forward 1 to 2 inches. IMO, that is quite a lot, much more than I would have expected.GoldOxide_imp said:I installed the Marlin on a 2014 CB1100A. Packaging, fit and finish were top-notch. Delivery was 5 to 6 calendar days to Canada. Installation was very easy and fast. Hardware mounting was firm and confident. Communication with Dart was very pleasant.
Qualitatively speaking, I feel the Marlin provides maybe around a 50% pressure reduction on the upper body at 120 km/h. I actually found myself drifting into the 140 km/h cruising range somewhat, um, unexpectedly ;D with the Marlin. I have done mostly freeway riding and I am still assessing helmet buffeting behaviour. I think it is okay and better than other windshields on my past rides. I am also taking into consideration my helmet model. So far so good, but I will learn more throughout the riding season.
In short: I like the lines and style. Value is good. The flyscreen does not vibrate like others tend to do, however, it is smaller too.
Minor notes: Do expect the headlight to be offset forward by about two inches or so. This will expose headlight harness wiring more than the original bike bracket design.
Chic Design, Mr. T at Samurider can fix you up.offroadfx4_imp said:I have a screen already, but I REALLY like those hand protectors....what brand are they, where did you get those?