The Spaceman_imp
Road warrior
Looking forward to your test report.Firstfour_imp said:Looking forward to your test report.The Spaceman_imp said:I just ordered mine. I like the look of the custom brackets, the OEM part wasn't a favorite anyway. It looks really sweet, can't wait to road test it!
I've got a Spitfire shield, and it really doesn't fit right. The supplied hardware doesn't let it drop down to the headlight, and when I used longer bolts with spacers to lower it, it sat straight up vertically. So it looks kinda strange riding up high, but does do the intended job of blocking the windblast on my torso. And being down here in FL, I don't want anything too big - some air is good in the heat.
Can't wait to post it!
Are you going to AIM Expo next month in Orlando? It looks like its going to be a major bike show.
Had a Dart flyscreen on my Bonnie as well. Very well made product and it did a greet job deflecting the wind. If I did not already have a Road Comet on my CB, I would be all over this new flyscreen from Dart.