rboe
Road warrior
Rolls eyes. Well, maybe you could hold my coffee too. 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I could do thatRboe_imp said:Rolls eyes. Well, maybe you could hold my coffee too.![]()

I like this idea!The ferret_imp said::idea: Hey...how about a lean limiter. Bike falls over and is limited to 60 degrees of lean...nothing hits the ground and nothing gets damaged.
here are some videos showing it! The first one the guy rights the bike seemingly quite easily, whereas the second one it looks like it took a little bit to get it back upright... if you can say it wasn't almost upright when down...?The ferret_imp said:Seriously? How do they limit the fall other than crash bars? I was just joking.
My ST has a tip over switch which kills the motor in event of a fall. Is that what you mean?
here are some videos showing it! The first one the guy rights the bike seemingly quite easily, whereas the second one it looks like it took a little bit to get it back upright... if you can say it wasn't almost upright when down...?dBuster_imp said:here are some videos showing it! The first one the guy rights the bike seemingly quite easily, whereas the second one it looks like it took a little bit to get it back upright... if you can say it wasn't almost upright when down...?The ferret_imp said:Seriously? How do they limit the fall other than crash bars? I was just joking.
My ST has a tip over switch which kills the motor in event of a fall. Is that what you mean?
For years I've been saying motorcycling's "next big thing" will be gyroscopes that hold the bike at the correct angle for whatever the riding situation happens to be at that point in time.The ferret_imp said::idea: Hey...how about a lean limiter. Bike falls over and is limited to 60 degrees of lean...nothing hits the ground and nothing gets damaged.
yes - the CB1100 is about the same size as the VFR in width but it looks smaller.Lunatic Fringe_imp said:I was surprised how small the CB looks in person and to me it felt fairly light. I've yet to blessed with a test ride so my impressions are just from sitting in the showroom making vroom noises.
Yep. I've seen photos from the early 1900s of a gyrocar that had seats for 6 in 3 rows of 2. The thing was huge! It had outriggers that came out when it parked, but under way two big gyros kept it upright.Rboe_imp said:That idea is very very old.
LOL...those are called wheels. :rofl::biker:The Spaceman_imp said:Yep. I've seen photos from the early 1900s of a gyrocar that had seats for 6 in 3 rows of 2. The thing was huge! It had outriggers that came out when it parked, but under way two big gyros kept it upright.Rboe_imp said:That idea is very very old.


