mininsx_imp
Been there
Every time I straddle the CB and back it out of the garage I'm amazed at how light it feels. To me it feels lighter than my CBR1000RR. It's all subjective, I guess. 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Thank you! :beerchug:enzo_imp said:I do understand your signature dBuster,,,,,,,,
and some.
I like the 1100 for it's shape, weight to power, and it's updated electronics such as carburation, speedo and tacco, oil light, and over all start and go.....after it's reached its temperature.
I have mostly had second hand bikes, 99% HONDA and this bike for me is a creature comfort bike.
Ans I'ám a Creature.

I agree. My CB750 is only 40 lbs. lighter than the CB1100. Riding the CB11, it actually feels lighter and smaller than the 750.Jayimpalaman_imp said:I feel that my CB1100 is in the same weigh range as a 750cc size motorcycle. But, my last ride was a 750 pound Victory Crossroads!! I had a BMW RT1200, (2011) and it was only a little lighter to me compared to the Honda Cb1100. So, remember, light bikes are allways more fun!!! They have a built-in fun thing about them. Honda has all-ways had a way to make their bikes feel lighter than they were. Goldwings, etc...
God Bless..
Jayimpalaman
). Dang dirt bike with a full tank takes maximum effort; probably because the moment arm is so long the lift arc is very long.Are you nuts? lol .. a better plan is to NEVER lay it down... ever.. .for ANY reason!Rboe_imp said:Once my shoulder heals up I plan on laying her down in the grass to see how hard she'll be to lift. I suspect it will be a breeze compared to my other bikes. The Quota in particular was top heavy and could be big B to lift. The Griso, once I get braced, can be lifted with one hand (right hand, the one that is under performing at the moment). Dang dirt bike with a full tank takes maximum effort; probably because the moment arm is so long the lift arc is very long.

Are you nuts? lol .. a better plan is to NEVER lay it down... ever.. .for ANY reason!The ferret_imp said:Are you nuts? lol .. a better plan is to NEVER lay it down... ever.. .for ANY reason!Rboe_imp said:Once my shoulder heals up I plan on laying her down in the grass to see how hard she'll be to lift. I suspect it will be a breeze compared to my other bikes. The Quota in particular was top heavy and could be big B to lift. The Griso, once I get braced, can be lifted with one hand (right hand, the one that is under performing at the moment). Dang dirt bike with a full tank takes maximum effort; probably because the moment arm is so long the lift arc is very long.
![]()
Yet.
Oh yes, please do! :clap:Rboe_imp said:The time to first lift the bike is not after you accidently lay her down but under controlled conditions with a buddy around. I may be tall lanky fellow but lifting up a motorcycle is not that hard and I'm not that weak.Yet.
Dirt bikes you just know you're going to have to pick them up at least once on each ride in the dust.
Street bikes; well I've found that I tend to drop them for the stupidest reasons (fully loaded in front of all the rally folks, on gravel; luckily I had all those folks around as I needed half of them to right the bike, thinking the side stand is down and locked - and wasn't - so far I've seemed to have learned my lesson there). Naturally; when I dropped the Griso last, on gravel, I broke my collar bone so I was doing much lifting that day either.
But hey, these are things I like to know before hand so when bad stuff happens there is less mystery. Guess I should video tape it for you all. :celebrate:
I might be able to do it left handed though.