Darn Craigslist

glenncal1_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I was just innocently surfing craigslist and found this little trailbike, running and cheap. Spent about $100 on ebay this morning for various things. I always like having a project.
 
My first bike was a '78 Yamaha GT80.

You got that for $100?

Best I ever did was a clean '72 Suzuki TS185 for $200 w/ 800 miles on it- but that was also back in 1992. :)

Good luck!
 
that was a kids dream in the day and a fine bike to have. amazing what small bikes can do . Love living in the past as my cars , trucks and home clearly show.
good luck with it , points are hard to reach but the rest is a piece of cake
 
LT 100. My wife and I each had one of those. Great little bikes.
 
Ferret, I was thinking that was a DT100. That one appears to be in great shape. Fun find!
use2b, what an ultra-rare find. I'm pretty sure that's one of those STR350's otherwise known as the StingRay 350 a collaboration between Schwinn and Honda.
 
Guth_imp said:
Ferret, I was thinking that was a DT100. That one appears to be in great shape. Fun find!
use2b, what an ultra-rare find. I'm pretty sure that's one of those STR350's otherwise known as the StingRay 350 a collaboration between Schwinn and Honda.
Ok Guth, you got me on that one.:rofl: I got all excited as I had never heard of a "Stingray 350" and was expecting to see something really cool.

We don't have CL here but I check Kijiji twice a day for treasures. I almost bought my wife a '79 Z28 yesterday but we were $1000 apart on price.
 
Back
Top