metallyguitarded_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
metallyguitarded_imp said:
1664 miles / 25 hours from San Diego to Arkansas. I have to ask, why Arkansas?EmptySea_imp said:Nice pic. Bikes looks perfectly equipped for a trip to, say, Arkansas.
Thanks Chapomis. I keep caviar and cuff links in them.Chapomis_imp said:Very nice ! They add a air of fine sofistication.
Haha. It's amazing how quickly the place clears out at 5pm.The ferret_imp said:Anyone one else work there?
jrns_imp said:metallyguitarded_imp said:
Paniers look great on your bike!
Thanks clearviewx!clearviewx_imp said:very nice
Thanks! I got the trim on eBay. I think it was less than $8.Retsel_imp said:I really like the bags as well as the trim around the tank. I'll have to look for some of that!
1664 miles / 25 hours from San Diego to Arkansas. I have to ask, why Arkansas?metallyguitarded_imp said:1664 miles / 25 hours from San Diego to Arkansas. I have to ask, why Arkansas?EmptySea_imp said:Nice pic. Bikes looks perfectly equipped for a trip to, say, Arkansas.
Thanks Chapomis. I keep caviar and cuff links in them.Chapomis_imp said:Very nice ! They add a air of fine sofistication.
Haha. It's amazing how quickly the place clears out at 5pm.The ferret_imp said:Anyone one else work there?
jrns_imp said:metallyguitarded_imp said:
Paniers look great on your bike!
Thanks much!
1664 miles / 25 hours from San Diego to Arkansas. I have to ask, why Arkansas?EmptySea_imp said:1664 miles / 25 hours from San Diego to Arkansas. I have to ask, why Arkansas?metallyguitarded_imp said:1664 miles / 25 hours from San Diego to Arkansas. I have to ask, why Arkansas?EmptySea_imp said:Nice pic. Bikes looks perfectly equipped for a trip to, say, Arkansas.
Thanks Chapomis. I keep caviar and cuff links in them.Chapomis_imp said:Very nice ! They add a air of fine sofistication.
Haha. It's amazing how quickly the place clears out at 5pm.The ferret_imp said:Anyone one else work there?
jrns_imp said:metallyguitarded_imp said:
Paniers look great on your bike!
Thanks much!
The answer is "why not Arkansas?"
- The opportunity to connect to Route 66 heading east
- The CB1100 Rally next June
- A potential visit to the home offices of Walmart
- The CB1100 Rally next June
- The open air
- The CB1100 Rally next June
- Great roads in Arkansas
- The CB1100 Rally next June
Thank you. Very kind.nine876_imp said:Absolutely beautiful