Darkness

Anyone one else work there?
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
Nice pic. Bikes looks perfectly equipped for a trip to, say, Arkansas.
1664 miles / 25 hours from San Diego to Arkansas. I have to ask, why Arkansas?
Chapomis_imp said:
Very nice ! They add a air of fine sofistication.
Thanks Chapomis. I keep caviar and cuff links in them.
The ferret_imp said:
Anyone one else work there?
Haha. It's amazing how quickly the place clears out at 5pm.
jrns_imp said:

Thanks much!
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Nice pic. Bikes looks perfectly equipped for a trip to, say, Arkansas.
1664 miles / 25 hours from San Diego to Arkansas. I have to ask, why Arkansas?
Chapomis_imp said:
Very nice ! They add a air of fine sofistication.
Thanks Chapomis. I keep caviar and cuff links in them.
The ferret_imp said:
Anyone one else work there?
Haha. It's amazing how quickly the place clears out at 5pm.
jrns_imp said:

Thanks much!
1664 miles / 25 hours from San Diego to Arkansas. I have to ask, why Arkansas?

The answer is "why not Arkansas?"
- The opportunity to connect to Route 66 heading east
- The CB1100 Rally next June
- A potential visit to the home offices of Walmart
- The CB1100 Rally next June
- The open air
- The CB1100 Rally next June
- Great roads in Arkansas
- The CB1100 Rally next June
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
metallyguitarded_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Nice pic. Bikes looks perfectly equipped for a trip to, say, Arkansas.
1664 miles / 25 hours from San Diego to Arkansas. I have to ask, why Arkansas?
Chapomis_imp said:
Very nice ! They add a air of fine sofistication.
Thanks Chapomis. I keep caviar and cuff links in them.
The ferret_imp said:
Anyone one else work there?
Haha. It's amazing how quickly the place clears out at 5pm.
jrns_imp said:

Thanks much!
1664 miles / 25 hours from San Diego to Arkansas. I have to ask, why Arkansas?

The answer is "why not Arkansas?"
- The opportunity to connect to Route 66 heading east
- The CB1100 Rally next June
- A potential visit to the home offices of Walmart
- The CB1100 Rally next June
- The open air
- The CB1100 Rally next June
- Great roads in Arkansas
- The CB1100 Rally next June
1664 miles / 25 hours from San Diego to Arkansas. I have to ask, why Arkansas?

The answer is "why not Arkansas?"
- The opportunity to connect to Route 66 heading east
- The CB1100 Rally next June
- A potential visit to the home offices of Walmart
- The CB1100 Rally next June
- The open air
- The CB1100 Rally next June
- Great roads in Arkansas
- The CB1100 Rally next June
Great answer! And, if I remember correctly, there's the CB1100 Rally next June.
nine876_imp said:
Thank you. Very kind.
 
Back
Top