I've seen this video before and certainly can appreciate the esthetics of both custom bikes from the video, they have a nice stance and cafe racer proportions, obviously a lot of work has been put into them. I love the exhaust of the Italian bike, and the fact that k-speed opted for a flat seat rather than one with a cafe racer bump, not that I mind original seat that has space to put a pillion and move around and attach luggage.
I disagree with the narrator about the reasons "CB1100 did not succeed" firstly because it did succeed, and secondly - tank? The only gripe I have with the tank is that the early models take only 14l, and have fuel cap that sticks out making it pretty difficult to stick on some smaller tank bags, so in my mind I'd happily go for the updated tank because it solves my problems, and it has proper badging. The Whitehouse mods are cool, also something I can appreciate, but they don't do anything for me in enhancing the spirit of the CB, because I'm too young to remember the 70's CB750, so I have no preconception of what the 1100 is "supposed to be like".
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed