Crash bars question from Biker Dave

Thanks Flyn. Those are exactly the "crash" bars that I am talking about. I really liked'em and they did me some good in a couple of
go downs.
As I was looking at the bike I was thinking that if one were to try
to bend some pipe to do their own it would take some moving of
stuff around like the oil cooler radiator.
I will get a set of the case guards for now. Thanks all.
 
Update - I recently received the Case Guards from Samu-rider. Deal went well. Install even for an old guy Groaning and rice krispying around the bike went well. I am now
waiting for the bigger of the two rear racks to put on the bike. It was back ordered when I ordered the case guards. I am looking for the mod that put the sissybar on that rack. I am looking to order the sissy bar so that I can get this done in the next 3 or so weeks. I've got a ride planned from here in the low desert of CA to Montana from mid late june to beginning of Aug.
 
Hey, Hittheroad, Thank you for the answer to the question. I was looking for something more on the line of what was shown on the old Kaw police bike. Those are the "crashbars" that I am used to. I have put a set of case guards from Samu-rider. I will be looking for a set of road pegs to put on them at this point.
Again, thanks for keeping this question in mind.
 
You could try emailing Samurider. You’d also get a price from him.
 
I ended up buying the Motech bars today. They look durable enough to mount a second set of footpegs too. I will know in a week or so when they arrive.
 
milkmaster_imp said:
I ended up buying the Motech bars today. They look durable enough to mount a second set of footpegs too. I will know in a week or so when they arrive.
I really like mine. Don't know if they "work" but they fit nicely and look pretty good. I mounted forward pegs on them for a long trip and that helped quite a bit to have a different position.
 
Back
Top