Papa Weeley_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Hey there,
Just got my bike, and am thinking about an aftermarket seat to give me a little more leg room for longer rides. I know places like Corbin can do me up a custom seat to most any spec I want, but this one looks to be "taller" than the stocker, and I like the vintage CB750 look. Unfortunately, I can't find any actual info about whether it really sits higher or not. Anyone have any knowledge or experience with one they could send my way???
DAYTONA : COZY Seat 70s Series Type K0 [74922]
Thanks!
Just got my bike, and am thinking about an aftermarket seat to give me a little more leg room for longer rides. I know places like Corbin can do me up a custom seat to most any spec I want, but this one looks to be "taller" than the stocker, and I like the vintage CB750 look. Unfortunately, I can't find any actual info about whether it really sits higher or not. Anyone have any knowledge or experience with one they could send my way???
DAYTONA : COZY Seat 70s Series Type K0 [74922]
Thanks!
