Uncle Sixer
First service completed
Thread starter
I would like to get a cover for my CB to keep the dust off when sitting over winter and also for occasional nights I may leave it outside overnight.
I see a few on Amazon that are described as 87 inches or 91 inches, which I assume is the length laying "flat" (or am I thinking about this wrong?).
The bike measures about 84 inches, but our CBs have some width to them so I was considering 91 inch.
Could anyone give advice on this? It is a small matter, but I'd rather buy the most appropriate size.
I see a few on Amazon that are described as 87 inches or 91 inches, which I assume is the length laying "flat" (or am I thinking about this wrong?).
The bike measures about 84 inches, but our CBs have some width to them so I was considering 91 inch.
Could anyone give advice on this? It is a small matter, but I'd rather buy the most appropriate size.
