Correct part number for front brake pads

Frulk_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Anybody have the OEM part number handy for front brake pads on a non-abs 2013 ? I’m at the dealership and running into issues.
 
Thread starter
No need for number. Once again I made a 40 mile round trip and came home with the wrong pads. I believe I had the parts tech order the correct ones this time.
 
Thread starter
Thanks Popgun. I was surprised to find out after I got home and looked at the 2013 Honda Service Manual that it didn’t list OEM part numbers for common replacement parts.
 
If you choose to or want to go NON OEM goolge FA296 or FA296HH (SIntered) EBC brake pads are really good. I have them on my bike.
 
jdvalero_imp said:
If you choose to or want to go NON OEM goolge FA296 or FA296HH (SIntered) EBC brake pads are really good. I have them on my bike.
I am considering going EBC FA296HH. Do you find them to be squeaky? Any issues? Thanks!
 
RCalderone_imp said:
jdvalero_imp said:
If you choose to or want to go NON OEM goolge FA296 or FA296HH (SIntered) EBC brake pads are really good. I have them on my bike.
I am considering going EBC FA296HH. Do you find them to be squeaky? Any issues? Thanks!
I am considering going EBC FA296HH. Do you find them to be squeaky? Any issues? Thanks!
I have always used the 296hh. In fact, since my '17 brakes were squeaky beforehand (to the point it caused me issues), the FA296hh pads actually helped reduce that significantly. I noticed no squeaking on my '14 when I used them for about 36,000 miles. They're great, I think they have slightly more bite than the OEM pads. A little dusty, but I don't have enough experience with the OEMs to say if it's a big difference.
 
Back
Top