Lash 10_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Does anyone know of a discount price for the Corbin Gunfighter seat and backrest ? I would appreciate any advice .
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If they are at a bike event. I saved maybe $50 Good Luck..Lash 10_imp said:Does anyone know of a discount price for the Corbin Gunfighter seat and backrest ? I would appreciate any advice .
I warned you that some people say the seats are hard....ss2wheels_imp said:just go to Home Depot buy a concrete block and paint it black, a lot less money:rofl:

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winnah!LiveToRide_imp said:My Corbin cradles my butt like a mother holding her newborn's cheeks in her cupped hands
I don't know if you work in Sales and Marketing, but perhaps you should. You just cost me $393, but my butt and I thank you.LiveToRide_imp said:My Corbin cradles my butt like a mother holding her newborn's cheeks in her cupped hands
Lash 10,Lash 10_imp said:Does anyone know of a discount price for the Corbin Gunfighter seat and backrest ? I would appreciate any advice .
My previous post was probably misleading. (I'm guilty of a bit of hyperbole from time to time.) What I should have wrote is that I am 99% certain that I am going to go with the Corbin Gunfighter & Lady when I change my seat.Randy B_imp said:Jerry did you go down there or just order one?