Corbin seat - backrest for driver?

4 Paws_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I'm ready to replace the seat on my CB, used Corbin in the past and am "comfortable" with their product.
Always ride solo - wife has her own bike.
Will the backrest for the Corbin seat that fits the CB1100 work only in the passenger position or is there a slot to mount it for the drivers use?
 
4 Paws_imp said:
I'm ready to replace the seat on my CB, used Corbin in the past and am "comfortable" with their product.
Always ride solo - wife has her own bike.
Will the backrest for the Corbin seat that fits the CB1100 work only in the passenger position or is there a slot to mount it for the drivers use?
Only for the passenger. The slot is in the back of the seat, where the "Honda" is on the OEM seat.
Someone mentioned looking for a saddle-type seat but I didn't hear anything more on that. Corbin makes custom seats, so calling them might be a good way to go.
Bob
 
The Corbin definitely has more of a "pocket" than the stock seat does. My only complaint was that it pushed me back too far and I had them add some extra padding to help keep me a bit further forward.

Stock

b3a773c91d2eb6f8748042a67d199e91.jpg


And my "custom" Corbin

8dcccc1c097c60bbff89297f653a5f77.jpg
 
Back
Top