Congratulations to kenfyoozed!

SWEET! Congrats kenfyoozed :biker:
 
Congrats!!

I shipped a bike once. Took it to a dealer and they crated it. Then the shipping company picked it up and delivered it to the new owner. Was no fuss really and didn't cost much. At least in 1987 it didn't.
 
Well, was able to get a last minuet deal with a shipper coming my way. I should be picked up tonight or in the morning and be to me by Thursday night regardless. So we will see how things go from here. Cant wait.....
 
Cool. Let us know when you have it in hand.
 
Will do! All ready looking at bags for it. Although I think with the rack I may have to use soft bags. Ferret, i say your post on the tourmasters and like those, but really would like to have slim line hard bags. The asahi hard bags looks nice in the pics but have yet to find anyone that has those. Probably because they are only 20L
 
The tourmasters are small, maybe 13 liters each? But fit/ look nice without moving the rear turn signals and I can take them off and ride naked, which is important to me.

Good luck with your search for nice hard bags. Let us know what you find.
 
Thread starter
Guth_imp said:
Well alright, congratulations kenfyoozed.

What's up next for you FUZZY?
Who knows? Liking the Indian Chieftain but not made up my mind. Maybe a new Bullet bass boat....
 
Lol...countin em down eh kenfyoozed?
 
Should be there by now one would think
 
Got bike and roud it 2 miles. Then had to go get kids from bus stop, clean up a bit (wife has the flu) then out to the store for groceries to cook super, and now about to eat.I hope to get a ride in tonight after dinner. Ill post again afterwards......but this thing is so smooth and silky. Way different from my Buell Blast im stepping up from!
 
Buell Blast? Oh man, are you ever in for a treat! :banana:
 
just got back in after a 1.5 hr ride around the back roads out in the country. It was wonderful and alot different than the Blast. This bike feels like I actually fit it-6'3" 250#. The crash bars with the pegs are so cool to use and very comfortable. I would have never thought of that idea. The Corbin seat seems very hard at first, well actually all the way through the ride, but it was never uncomfortable. I kept thinking, "Man this seat is hard, yet it doesn't hurt, and seems as i could ride hours without issue". The high revving engine takes a bit to get used to. I dont thinki ever revved it over 4.5k. Compared to my other bikes it just seemed strange to hear the engine rev that high. The windshield will need to be adjusted. It made my helmet vibrate so much that my vision looked like what i normally see in my mirrors on the Buell. HAHA But man do I love this bike. OH, is there a trick to get this bike on the center stand? i wrestled with for a while until I finally got it. Cant wait to get more seat time on the way to work.

And I want to publicly thank Mr.Fuzzy for everything during this transaction. He truly is a stand up guy. Fuzzy, I owe you a beer if we ever meet up again.
 
Back
Top