Conflicting Priorities?

chync_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Interesting surprise walking home from work. I might be confused.

03ff64ef30356e1063b555bfaad026d7.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technically that constitutes a 4 wheel vehicle.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Not in Virginia. 3 wheels or less, in contact with the ground- is a motorcycle. Only 2 in that pic on the ground :)
 
In San Diego, I once saw a guy riding down the freeway with a surfboard lashed to the side of his bike. I have no idea how it didn't catch the wind and tear away.
 
LongRanger_imp said:
In San Diego, I once saw a guy riding down the freeway with a surfboard lashed to the side of his bike. I have no idea how it didn't catch the wind and tear away.
When I lived in the city (and had younger knees), I was really into commuting by bicycle. I almost bought a Surly "Big Dummy." You really could haul a surfboard...

 
chync_imp said:
Interesting surprise walking home from work. I might be confused.

03ff64ef30356e1063b555bfaad026d7.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technically that constitutes a 4 wheel vehicle.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here in Portland this is what the results might look like when a cyclists attempts to blow through an intersection without first noting who is stopped at the red light awaiting them.
 
Roper_imp said:
LongRanger_imp said:
In San Diego, I once saw a guy riding down the freeway with a surfboard lashed to the side of his bike. I have no idea how it didn't catch the wind and tear away.
When I lived in the city (and had younger knees), I was really into commuting by bicycle. I almost bought a Surly "Big Dummy." You really could haul a surfboard...
When I lived in the city (and had younger knees), I was really into commuting by bicycle. I almost bought a Surly "Big Dummy." You really could haul a surfboard...


Wow that. Hot pink too! Can't imagine what it is like to manage a cross-wind/gust.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Roper_imp said:
LongRanger_imp said:
In San Diego, I once saw a guy riding down the freeway with a surfboard lashed to the side of his bike. I have no idea how it didn't catch the wind and tear away.
When I lived in the city (and had younger knees), I was really into commuting by bicycle. I almost bought a Surly "Big Dummy." You really could haul a surfboard...
When I lived in the city (and had younger knees), I was really into commuting by bicycle. I almost bought a Surly "Big Dummy." You really could haul a surfboard...


Wow that. Hot pink too! Can't imagine what it is like to manage a cross-wind/gust.
You'd just surf them?
 
One of my ridding buddies who owns a bicycle shop has his GS1200 set up to haul bikes like that. He says it's a little different but not too bad. I remember the first time I saw it, I thought what the heck is this fool doing?
 
Thread starter
I saw this Victory cruiser that apparently did some off-road mud swamping at Deals Gap NC this weekend. I wish I knew the story behind this but I don’t.
c4ef3f7c2fff9215570dd5b038261a4c.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
From the look of the passenger seat there wasn’t a passenger. Looks like they would have definitely been covered in mud.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
"The GPS said go this way. There's no room to turn this beast around so I guess we have to keep going!" :rofl:
 
Back
Top