Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

When I lived in the city (and had younger knees), I was really into commuting by bicycle. I almost bought a Surly "Big Dummy." You really could haul a surfboard...LongRanger_imp said:In San Diego, I once saw a guy riding down the freeway with a surfboard lashed to the side of his bike. I have no idea how it didn't catch the wind and tear away.
Here in Portland this is what the results might look like when a cyclists attempts to blow through an intersection without first noting who is stopped at the red light awaiting them.chync_imp said:Interesting surprise walking home from work. I might be confused.
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Technically that constitutes a 4 wheel vehicle.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When I lived in the city (and had younger knees), I was really into commuting by bicycle. I almost bought a Surly "Big Dummy." You really could haul a surfboard...Roper_imp said:When I lived in the city (and had younger knees), I was really into commuting by bicycle. I almost bought a Surly "Big Dummy." You really could haul a surfboard...LongRanger_imp said:In San Diego, I once saw a guy riding down the freeway with a surfboard lashed to the side of his bike. I have no idea how it didn't catch the wind and tear away.
You'd just surf them?GoldOxide_imp said:When I lived in the city (and had younger knees), I was really into commuting by bicycle. I almost bought a Surly "Big Dummy." You really could haul a surfboard...Roper_imp said:When I lived in the city (and had younger knees), I was really into commuting by bicycle. I almost bought a Surly "Big Dummy." You really could haul a surfboard...LongRanger_imp said:In San Diego, I once saw a guy riding down the freeway with a surfboard lashed to the side of his bike. I have no idea how it didn't catch the wind and tear away.
Wow that. Hot pink too! Can't imagine what it is like to manage a cross-wind/gust.