On October 6, I will ride to Sanford, FL and together with my CB will get in the Amtrak Auto Train. On the morning of the 7th I will get off the train in Lorton, VA to meet with my son somewhere around Charlottesville, ride to the northern end of the Blue Ridge Parkway and start our way south on it. We will ride the whole BRP.
I still don't have all the details figured out but expect it to be a good time. Preliminary plans are to get to Meadows of Dan on Friday, Cherokee on Saturday, go see Wheels Through Time, find a place to spend the night and on Sunday start our way home.
Any of you are welcome to join us!
:biker:
I still don't have all the details figured out but expect it to be a good time. Preliminary plans are to get to Meadows of Dan on Friday, Cherokee on Saturday, go see Wheels Through Time, find a place to spend the night and on Sunday start our way home.
Any of you are welcome to join us!
:biker:

