Just bought a CB1100 lovely thing to ride ,i'm wondering if anyone has the colour code for the R/H crank case cover its grey but is there a colour code?
Just bought a CB1100 lovely thing to ride ,i'm wondering if anyone has the colour code for the R/H crank case cover its grey but is there a colour code?
Yes, there have been other finishes. My 2018 has painted covers and cylinder/head (ugh!).
I've enquired about the colour code, but Honda direct UK customers to RS Paint (sales@rsbikepaint.co.uk), who make up the paint to order.
I have a damaged blade on the cylinder that requires painting. However, RS do NOT have a Honda paint code for this silver grey and have asked me to send a small part so they can paint match it. Not the "Honda Service" I'm used to...
Quite why Honda have chosen to paint rather than polish the cases, I don't know. Cheaper?