Color coordinated helmets? :-)

Great.... Motorcycle as a fashion accessory

The day I worry about my different gear matching my different bikes

I'll hand in my man card and take up knitting

"Not that there's anything wrong with it" - Seinfeld /sarcasm
 
Hondahawkrider_imp said:
Great.... Motorcycle as a fashion accessory

The day I worry about my different gear matching my different bikes

I'll hand in my man card and take up knitting

"Not that there's anything wrong with it" - Seinfeld /sarcasm
Hell, you ride (or rode) a Harley so a motorcycle as a fashion accessory should come as no surprise to you. ;)
 
Rebel, I like the retro helmet and all the detail work you did on the striping. Looks great. But man, you forgot to blank out your license plate in the picture....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Just joking about the license plate. There was a thread a while back about it. Some folks blank out their plates in pictures, some don't. There was a lively conversation about it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Hondahawk, people are attracted to motorcycles for many reasons. So you have absolutely no mods on your bike? If so, good for you, but many of us don't see anything wrong with making our bikes pleasing to our aesthetics.

Now, I'm not about to take up knitting, but I will continue with my other hobbies of martial arts, weight training, and dating beautiful women.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Hondahawkrider_imp said:
Great.... Motorcycle as a fashion accessory

The day I worry about my different gear matching my different bikes

I'll hand in my man card and take up knitting

"Not that there's anything wrong with it" - Seinfeld /sarcasm
Hell, you ride (or rode) a Harley so a motorcycle as a fashion accessory should come as no surprise to you. ;)
Hell, you ride (or rode) a Harley so a motorcycle as a fashion accessory should come as no surprise to you. ;)
bwhahahahahaaaaaa /snort.. Rotflmao
You have a point there

Well played sir, well played...

(Fwiw, bought the HD from a coworker to flip, kept it, ride it round town - it was cheaper than a used Klr.. But yea, I didn't think that put me in fashion accessory crowd, I've been co-op'd without even realizing it)
 
Thread starter
Pauley_imp said:
Just joking about the license plate. There was a thread a while back about it. Some folks blank out their plates in pictures, some don't. There was a lively conversation about it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, lol. I do seem to remember that. :thumbsup:
 
Rebel73_imp said:
Hondahawk, people are attracted to motorcycles for many reasons. So you have absolutely no mods on your bike? If so, good for you, but many of us don't see anything wrong with making our bikes pleasing to our aesthetics.

Now, I'm not about to take up knitting, but I will continue with my other hobbies of martial arts, weight training, and dating beautiful women.
Lol all good man..

My CB is far from stock...

All I'm saying is that I don't wanna be the guy that HAS to match his gear to his bike..That'd be like being the guy who gets the mustang gt, but also has to wear the shiny jacket with the mustang logo on the back...
 
Thread starter
I get what you're saying, and I don't HAVE to do anything. I was simply in the market for a new helmet and saw that Bitwell and was like, "hey, that red looks just like my DLX". So why not? I enjoy taking things and making them unique. It appeals to my creative nature.
 
Back
Top