the Ferret
Road warrior
lol reverse matching
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hell, you ride (or rode) a Harley so a motorcycle as a fashion accessory should come as no surprise to you.Hondahawkrider_imp said:Great.... Motorcycle as a fashion accessory
The day I worry about my different gear matching my different bikes
I'll hand in my man card and take up knitting
"Not that there's anything wrong with it" - Seinfeld /sarcasm

Hell, you ride (or rode) a Harley so a motorcycle as a fashion accessory should come as no surprise to you.EmptySea_imp said:Hell, you ride (or rode) a Harley so a motorcycle as a fashion accessory should come as no surprise to you.Hondahawkrider_imp said:Great.... Motorcycle as a fashion accessory
The day I worry about my different gear matching my different bikes
I'll hand in my man card and take up knitting
"Not that there's anything wrong with it" - Seinfeld /sarcasm![]()
Ok, lol. I do seem to remember that.Pauley_imp said:Just joking about the license plate. There was a thread a while back about it. Some folks blank out their plates in pictures, some don't. There was a lively conversation about it.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol all good man..Rebel73_imp said:Hondahawk, people are attracted to motorcycles for many reasons. So you have absolutely no mods on your bike? If so, good for you, but many of us don't see anything wrong with making our bikes pleasing to our aesthetics.
Now, I'm not about to take up knitting, but I will continue with my other hobbies of martial arts, weight training, and dating beautiful women.