Clutch and Brake Lever Adjustment

retroman_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
This may have already been addressed in a different thread. Does anyone know the factory settings for the clutch and brake lever adjustment dials? Thanks
 
retroman_imp said:
This may have already been addressed in a different thread. Does anyone know the factory settings for the clutch and brake lever adjustment dials? Thanks
Retro, I don't remember what mine were set at when I took delivery of the bike, but I would say to just set them to what works for your personal preference and hand size.
 
Don't remember factory settings either, but I set my clutch on 5 and my brake on 3
 
Push lever out about 1/4 inch and rotate dial. Look for little arrow head and put it next to number on dial.
 
Interesting Ferret, my brake is 2 and my clutch is 4

The service manual says to set both to 2. I would imagine that is the factory setting.
 
Back
Top