Replace clutch Lever

Davidjill_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Good morning,

Dropped bike yesterday, need to replace clutch lever.

New one ordered

Is it simply a cases of remove holding bolt drop out old lever, replace with new and refit bolt?

Thanks
 
Are you OK, Davidjill?
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
Thanks for the heads up
Cormanus_imp said:
Are you OK, Davidjill?
Yes all good thanks.

Just got back from 50 plus mile ride, Jill my partner got off bike, I thought I had put side stand down, clearly hadn't as promptly proceeded to drop 250Kgs of bike !

Broke clutch lever, scratched mirror, Handlebar end and LHS Crank cover! Badly bruised my ego but i am sure that will repair itself !
 
I’ve done that. Glad you’re ok.
 
All those parts are readily available and easy to install. But the best news is that you and Jill are fine and will ride another day on your beautiful motorcycle. David
 
Never like to hear that someone forgot to put the side stand down, but most of us have done it at some point. In my case, twice, both times with an audience. Glad to hear that the damage was minimal and that you just need to replace a lever (and I'm assuming transfer your RLET to the new lever.)
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Never like to hear that someone forgot to put the side stand down, but most of us have done it at some point. In my case, twice, both times with an audience. Glad to hear that the damage was minimal and that you just need to replace a lever (and I'm assuming transfer your RLET to the new lever.)
^^+1^^

de65c994355399935051f4ffdf2864e8.jpg


1c2dfe27255b49d928d1910eaee860df.jpg
 
Back
Top