Ayrshire Dunx_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Hi team
The engine fins are starting to get blackened round the edges now but I am having severe trouble cleaning it up again. I don't want to get in about it with a wire brush as I am assuming it is silver paint and not bare metal.
I am guessing I sprayed ACF50 too liberally on the hot areas and it has carbonised.
So any suggestions on getting it back to silver?
Many thanks everyone!!
Duncan
The engine fins are starting to get blackened round the edges now but I am having severe trouble cleaning it up again. I don't want to get in about it with a wire brush as I am assuming it is silver paint and not bare metal.
I am guessing I sprayed ACF50 too liberally on the hot areas and it has carbonised.
So any suggestions on getting it back to silver?
Many thanks everyone!!
Duncan