Chrome Side Covers

I like the new placement of the badge. BTW, the badges on our bikes are attached with double sided foam tape, just like the front fork reflectors and (probably) the tank badge. I say probably because I haven't tried removing the tank badge.

Each of these are easily removable. It's easier if they are warm, but the adhesive will yield to slow, steady prying pressure applied with a hard plastic tool. The adhesive will generally stay on the badge, which doesn't lose its stickiness unless it gets dirty or oily so it can be reattached wherever you like.
 
Thread starter
slipon sounds great, just like the recording on the samurider site. Unfortunately, you can really only appreciate the sound from the rear, or in higher revs, or without a helmet on. From riding position, you hear the motor rev much more than exhaust. but, hey, we're not talking harleys here, so it's appropriate.

wildezt_imp said:
How do you like the Moriwaki Slipon so far MJ?
 
Very nice indeed. Question! Where are your rear turn signals? They seem to be missing on the picture...

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk
 
SanPete_imp said:
Very nice indeed. Question! Where are your rear turn signals? They seem to be missing on the picture...

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk
Are they right up the back near the number plate? Bit hard to see, but I think so.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
SanPete_imp said:
Very nice indeed. Question! Where are your rear turn signals? They seem to be missing on the picture...

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk
Are they right up the back near the number plate? Bit hard to see, but I think so.
Are they right up the back near the number plate? Bit hard to see, but I think so.
The grab handles necessitated changing the rear blinkers to near the license plate. In fact, the grab bar "kit" came with a simple bar bracket that mounts them on either side of the license plate bracket.
 
Back
Top