chrome meter covers for 2014 Dlx

If this is the part number: 08F72-MGC-D30 it is a kit of 2 and is for the 2013 model and will not fit the 2014s.

So far as is known, the 2014 is not available yet. Well, unless they have finally been released.

Takashi said he would put them on his site too as soon as they are available.
And then I just read this thread.
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2903
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
If this is the part number: 08F72-MGC-D30 it is a kit of 2 and is for the 2013 model and will not fit the 2014s.

So far as is known, the 2014 is not available yet. Well, unless they have finally been released.

Takashi said he would put them on his site too as soon as they are available.
And then I just read this thread.
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2903

Confuses the heck out of me Popgun. I don't see how it could possibly be the same kit. Look at that thick band on the 14's. The 13 band is thin. Even if they were the same diameter you'd think depth of the cups would be an issue.

I measured from the bottom of the small black band below the wide chrome band to the bottom of the instrument and it's only like 1 1/2 inches. May be optical illusion but those cups look deeper than that to me.
 
Retro did you put some on your. 14 deluxe ?
Popgun. & ferret. Looks like the 13 fit his 14. Do you think his bike is different gauges. I would not think so! They sure looked good on there. Do they go up higher on the 13. ? If they bottom out on the bottom why would you need a longer bolt?
Michael
 
Just the opposite Ridem..I think there is a gap on his between the bottom of the instrument and the bottom of the cup
 
Ridem,

I'd have to agree with ferret on this.
 
Thread starter
Yep you guys are correct, you can see the bolts have the wrong type of head and it looks like the longer cups are possibly touching the headlight bucket:huh:
 
I noticed that too ss2
 
Back
Top