Tom CUX_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Moini:hello:
I found an aluminium fairing on the Bremen Classic Motor Show. Original part from a 2007 Ducati Monster. The surface was anodized and brushed. It looks to modern on the CB, so I found someone who polished it. Now it looks like fully chrome old fashioned:clap:
It fits like a glove on the CB.
Can't say anything about the wind characteristics, because the bike and the driver is in hibernation
kindly regards from Germany
TOM
I found an aluminium fairing on the Bremen Classic Motor Show. Original part from a 2007 Ducati Monster. The surface was anodized and brushed. It looks to modern on the CB, so I found someone who polished it. Now it looks like fully chrome old fashioned:clap:
It fits like a glove on the CB.
Can't say anything about the wind characteristics, because the bike and the driver is in hibernation

kindly regards from Germany
TOM
