ChicDesign Sport trunk seat

Thread starter
HikerToo_imp said:
I like the looks of it, can't wait to hear your report, and if you ever sell your CB1100, I may take first dibs on that seat!
Fair enough. Now to wait a month till i get it.
 
CB4ME_imp said:
Tortuga_imp said:
dlhmatt_imp said:
Is any one running one of these on here? I thought I saw a link in a thread before. Wondering about height.

http://www.samurider.com/?p=6685/#itemImage
Matt, I find your avatar deeply disturbing mate. ::shudder:: :-/
LOL. Yeah I have to do a double take everytime I see it.
LOL. Yeah I have to do a double take everytime I see it.
It's kinda like this awful thing that confronts me every time I go to Photobucket!
 
Stop, please, just stop.

Excuse me while I go burn my eyes out.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
CB4ME_imp said:
Tortuga_imp said:
dlhmatt_imp said:
Is any one running one of these on here? I thought I saw a link in a thread before. Wondering about height.

http://www.samurider.com/?p=6685/#itemImage
Matt, I find your avatar deeply disturbing mate. ::shudder:: :-/
LOL. Yeah I have to do a double take everytime I see it.
LOL. Yeah I have to do a double take everytime I see it.
It's kinda like this awful thing that confronts me every time I go to Photobucket!

LOL. Yeah I have to do a double take everytime I see it.
It's kinda like this awful thing that confronts me every time I go to Photobucket! [url=http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/staffpicks/media/Animated_GIFs/babe-1.gif.html]
Baaaahahahahahaha. That's an awesome gif.
glad you guys like it.
Oh yeah and two weeks till my seat is shipped. But I've got 53.7 pounds of ammo coming tomorrow by FedEx. This weekend at the gun range is going to be tits!
 
Thread starter
bruceb63_imp said:
How did you like the seat? I like the look and am thinking of ordering.
I like the look that's why i bought it. I like it well enough. I just need to get around to painting it. I've had it on my bike for 5 months. I rode the stock seat all last week and i missed the chic design seat so it went back on.

the_undecider_imp said:
I know I can email Mr. T and ask this, but are these seats available in different heights?
I believe so. I asked for 30" height and he said pretty much ok it will be 30". So i didn't ask further questions.

Also there are instructions, that are in Japanese, for a support bracket. It has pictures which are kinda self explanatory. I had my wife translate it and it was pretty much what i figured. You just remove a couple bolts put in the plate and use the supplied longer bolts.
 
the_undecider_imp said:
I know I can email Mr. T and ask this, but are these seats available in different heights?

I am about to purchase one. I ask Takashi about the K&H cafe seat and the height of the Chic seat. They can make it in tree heights: 30", 30.7" and a 31.3" height. I ask for a picture and if the foam density is adjustable for rider weight. Here is Mr T's reply:

Dear Marty,

K&H is developing a solo seat for the Deluxe now.
I think it will be ready by the end of year..

Regard to the Chic Design Sport trunk seat,
the seat height is 765mm/approx 30 inches.
But, we can adjust the seat height same as the US seat height 795mm/approx 31.3 inches.
(foam adjustment is not available. but, it is little firmer than the stock and comfortable)

We can also adjust the seat height as 780mm/30.7inches.
It will look similar to the picture at the website.

CHIC DESIGN - CB1100 スポーツトランクシート

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you very much,

Takashi
 
Back
Top