Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Guth_imp said:Congratulations TINK — sounds like this perhaps has all gone according to plan since you first joined the forum.
Enjoy!
dang. How cool is that?TINK_imp said:Thanks, Guth. I believe the wait will be well worth it. :excited:
Already have several mods waiting in the garage; IKON shocks, Race Tech fork springs, British Customs fork gaiters, Genuine Honda engine guards and BMW sport grips.
TINK
Guth_imp said:Congratulations TINK — sounds like this perhaps has all gone according to plan since you first joined the forum.
Enjoy!


Sounds like fun. Let us know how you get on.The Spaceman_imp said:Holy cuss, you can write a check for a motorcycle? I'm going to get my ass down to Riva and score a ZX-14! I'm sure it'll either be wrecked or impounded by the time my check bounces.
Lets see, there's 8 large dealers within 30 miles, I've got at least that many blank checks...
Exactly what I was thinking, is this a time warp? Are we in 1993?The Spaceman_imp said:Holy cuss, you can write a check for a motorcycle? I'm going to get my ass down to Riva and score a ZX-14! I'm sure it'll either be wrecked or impounded by the time my check bounces.
Lets see, there's 8 large dealers within 30 miles, I've got at least that many blank checks...

Exactly what I was thinking, is this a time warp? Are we in 1993?Tortuga_imp said:Exactly what I was thinking, is this a time warp? Are we in 1993?The Spaceman_imp said:Holy cuss, you can write a check for a motorcycle? I'm going to get my ass down to Riva and score a ZX-14! I'm sure it'll either be wrecked or impounded by the time my check bounces.
Lets see, there's 8 large dealers within 30 miles, I've got at least that many blank checks...
Can't even remember the last cheque I wrote.![]()


Papa Weeley_imp said:Congrats! Whereabouts are you in SoCal?