Check's in the Mail

TINK_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Just wrote a check for "MY" 2014 CB1100 Deluxe! :P
OMG, I pee my pants I'm so excited! :banana::banana::banana:
 
That's one check you will not regret writing! Love my CB DLX!
 
Congratulations TINK — sounds like this perhaps has all gone according to plan since you first joined the forum.

Enjoy!
 
I did the same a few weeks ago. Largest check I have written in a while. No regrets whatsoever as the CB1100 dlx has met all expectations.
 
Thread starter
Thanks, Guth. I believe the wait will be well worth it. :excited:

Already have several mods waiting in the garage; IKON shocks, Race Tech fork springs, British Customs fork gaiters, Genuine Honda engine guards and BMW sport grips. :thumbsup:

TINK

Guth_imp said:
Congratulations TINK — sounds like this perhaps has all gone according to plan since you first joined the forum.

Enjoy!
 
TINK_imp said:
Thanks, Guth. I believe the wait will be well worth it. :excited:

Already have several mods waiting in the garage; IKON shocks, Race Tech fork springs, British Customs fork gaiters, Genuine Honda engine guards and BMW sport grips. :thumbsup:

TINK

Guth_imp said:
Congratulations TINK — sounds like this perhaps has all gone according to plan since you first joined the forum.

Enjoy!
dang. How cool is that? :thumbsup:
 
G'day TINK. Good on you. Enjoy.
 
Holy cuss, you can write a check for a motorcycle? I'm going to get my ass down to Riva and score a ZX-14! I'm sure it'll either be wrecked or impounded by the time my check bounces.

Lets see, there's 8 large dealers within 30 miles, I've got at least that many blank checks...
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
Holy cuss, you can write a check for a motorcycle? I'm going to get my ass down to Riva and score a ZX-14! I'm sure it'll either be wrecked or impounded by the time my check bounces.

Lets see, there's 8 large dealers within 30 miles, I've got at least that many blank checks...
Sounds like fun. Let us know how you get on.
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
Holy cuss, you can write a check for a motorcycle? I'm going to get my ass down to Riva and score a ZX-14! I'm sure it'll either be wrecked or impounded by the time my check bounces.

Lets see, there's 8 large dealers within 30 miles, I've got at least that many blank checks...
Exactly what I was thinking, is this a time warp? Are we in 1993?

Can't even remember the last cheque I wrote. :(
 
Thread starter
I'm older than dirt (60); my working career predates desktop computers!

Tortuga_imp said:
The Spaceman_imp said:
Holy cuss, you can write a check for a motorcycle? I'm going to get my ass down to Riva and score a ZX-14! I'm sure it'll either be wrecked or impounded by the time my check bounces.

Lets see, there's 8 large dealers within 30 miles, I've got at least that many blank checks...
Exactly what I was thinking, is this a time warp? Are we in 1993?

Can't even remember the last cheque I wrote. :(
Exactly what I was thinking, is this a time warp? Are we in 1993?

Can't even remember the last cheque I wrote. :(
 
Thread starter
I'm in Westminster in The OC, Papa Weeley.
Let's get together when I get my bike and go for a ride and compare notes.

Papa Weeley_imp said:
Congrats! Whereabouts are you in SoCal?
 
Thread starter
Almost home... Paperwork is finished, bike is at the dealer... in the crate still.
Should be able to pick up my 2014 CB1100 Deluxe #290 tomorrow, or Thursday.
 
Congrats Tink! Its a big deal to pick up a brand new motorcycle like the CB11. Its almost like it some sort of sickness to me. Just have not found the right path yet. Please post p ics
 
Back
Top