Check It Out ;)

you know that logo/ patch is really cool.
the Taiwan guys have really hit the mark with that...
we are sort of a group ourselves- although spread all over.
I wonder if we should look to get something like this made available to us here?
we can order it and sew it onto our favorite riding gear perhaps?
or maybe we could get it from the Taiwan guys- if they would be willing?
does anyone know how to contact them?
 
I can't imagine it would be too hard to re-create. InHouse Bob is a t-shirt guy and probably has the right connections. IMO I think the wings should be a bit smaller.
 
Thread starter
Go to Honda CB1100 Rider's Club on Face Book and join up. Set up to translate to English.
And yes, we know 2 or 3 of you are not on FB and have no plans to be. Cool, whatever works for you.
That said, I see no reason we can't come up with our own cool graphics. Our online store should be able to easily sell them worldwide. There's a huge market for American stuff in all of Asia. It would be cool to have the Honda Logo with CB1100 worked into it, with crossed American and Japanese flags below, or some such.
Your thoughts?
 
Motogeezer1949_imp said:
Go to Honda CB1100 Rider's Club on Face Book and join up. Set up to translate to English.
And yes, we know 2 or 3 of you are not on FB and have no plans to be. Cool, whatever works for you.
That said, I see no reason we can't come up with our own cool graphics. Our online store should be able to easily sell them worldwide. There's a huge market for American stuff in all of Asia. It would be cool to have the Honda Logo with CB1100 worked into it, with crossed American and Japanese flags below, or some such.
Your thoughts?
Our own thing would be great. Even though I don't have my CB any longer ( I do intend to get another one day ) my own thing is I don't wear a sports jersey with someone's name on it and I don't wear any other flag than my own. That's me. YMMV.
 
Speaking of the "older crowd" I was showing my wife the Endless Skies" video and I commented that the only thing wrong with the video was that the guy was too young to really appreciate the bike. Wife said "He doesn't look any younger than you." She made me a happy man.
S
 
Thread starter
How about a checkered flag ;)

ClassicVW_imp said:
Motogeezer1949_imp said:
Go to Honda CB1100 Rider's Club on Face Book and join up. Set up to translate to English.
And yes, we know 2 or 3 of you are not on FB and have no plans to be. Cool, whatever works for you.
That said, I see no reason we can't come up with our own cool graphics. Our online store should be able to easily sell them worldwide. There's a huge market for American stuff in all of Asia. It would be cool to have the Honda Logo with CB1100 worked into it, with crossed American and Japanese flags below, or some such.
Your thoughts?
Our own thing would be great. Even though I don't have my CB any longer ( I do intend to get another one day ) my own thing is I don't wear a sports jersey with someone's name on it and I don't wear any other flag than my own. That's me. YMMV.
Our own thing would be great. Even though I don't have my CB any longer ( I do intend to get another one day ) my own thing is I don't wear a sports jersey with someone's name on it and I don't wear any other flag than my own. That's me. YMMV.
 
Chapomis_imp said:
I can't imagine it would be too hard to re-create. InHouse Bob is a t-shirt guy and probably has the right connections. IMO I think the wings should be a bit smaller.
I'm a bit late with this, but I was out of town for a week and missed a lot.
Here is something I threw together. We would need a cool name to stick on there, of course :D

 
My daughter is still working on my flag for the GBT (German Butt Tour).

f6721c35888860471677a6c6d045f986.jpg
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Chapomis_imp said:
I can't imagine it would be too hard to re-create. InHouse Bob is a t-shirt guy and probably has the right connections. IMO I think the wings should be a bit smaller.
I'm a bit late with this, but I was out of town for a week and missed a lot.
Here is something I threw together. We would need a cool name to stick on there, of course :D



Bob, I took some liberties with your design and welcome comments.

[url=http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/ronsteinbruegge1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/AD0782DE-CE41-4B7D-AFAA-9D8F259AD49E_zps3okkongu.jpg.html]
 
IMO, you have to capture a retro look and feel to the design. That means maybe copying an older patch design from a cb750 or at least one of Honda's old logos from the 60s or so. also means that I'd blow off the modern looking font that is used on the side covers. Maybe something that takes off on the tank emblem...round with the wing and including "CB1100" inside the circle or a rocker under it.
 
Back
Top