Cheapest price for Staintune?

Pirates Lair is the cheapest I've heard of so far at $830.

I paid $895 at the local dealer that carries Staintune. I wanted to send some business their way as they are pretty old school — they are very straightforward and pleasant to deal with. Plus they managed to procure the exhaust for me within a week's time.
 
Ha, Staintune has got to be wondering what in the world is going on. Not that they would at all mind a flood of demand for their product.
 
Another satisfied Pirate's Lair customer - $830, 8 days, it goes on the bike this morning.

My only issue is what to do with the very nice Staintune decal.
 
HondaJon_imp said:
Can't beat the price or customer service from Jerry at Pirate's Lair.
Agreed.

Several weeks ago I asked Jerry about modifying one of his backrests to use atop the Honda OEM rear carrier. He was super responsive, providing measurements, suggestions, and answering my endless questions.

You can't go wrong with his price on the Staintune or the service you'll get from Priate's Lair.

One last thing. I now understand.

I don't have external speakers for my PC. While video clips have been nice, the second you hit the starter button you understand what the Staintune is all about. The CB1100 is transformed! By far, the best accessory on my bike.
 
I always use a set of good quality headphones with my laptop, much better sound than speakers and cheaper to boot. That way you get a pretty good feel for the sound associated with any of the videos. Still, it is almost impossible to capture the sound of the exhaust from the riders position when riding the bike, and definitely impossible to capture the feeling you get when you hear the exhaust while changing speed.
 
Thread starter
OK, back from vacation, can now start the purchase process and bundle into vacation expenses.....I checked a couple local dealers listed on staintune website, most did not seem very active with staintune, one never even called back, guess I'm going with Pirateslair.
 
Can't beat the price and customer service from Jerry at Pirate's Lair. Ordered mine This past Saturday morning, shipping on Monday, spoke to Jerry and Amber, both so helpful with immediate order processing. Good price, great service!
 
Ordered mine from pirateslair.net, in stock, received in three days, easy install in less than 30 minutes.

Like most all others have said: not too loud, but loud enough, nice growl. Conservative smaller "stock" pipe look. Also really glad I purchased this exhaust!

 
Back
Top