Staintune Slip-on's for 2014 CB1100 Deluxe

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Jerry Finley of Prirate's Lair, who sold and continues to sell many Staintune exhaust's for the 2013 CB1100, sent me a note saying Staintune contacted him. It appears Staintue is getting ready to offer exhausts for the CB1100 Deluxe.

http://pirateslair.net/Staintuneall.htm

As most of you know, Staintunes preserve the classic look of the bike but transform the sound and shaves weight. Staintunes for the 2013 are expensive at $830 a pop, so let's hope they offer a decent discount for a pair.

Are any CB1100 Deluxe owners contemplating slip-on exhausts?
 
I offered him my set to build by but never really got a real response. But I guess he found a set to build by. Would like to see and hear
 
CB4ME_imp said:
Jerry Finley of Prirate's Lair, who sold and continues to sell many Staintune exhaust's for the 2013 CB1100, sent me a note saying Staintune contacted him. It appears Staintue is getting ready to offer exhausts for the CB1100 Deluxe.

http://pirateslair.net/Staintuneall.htm

As most of you know, Staintunes preserve the classic look of the bike but transform the sound and shaves weight. Staintunes for the 2013 are expensive at $830 a pop, so let's hope they offer a decent discount for a pair.

Are any CB1100 Deluxe owners contemplating slip-on exhausts?

I certainly will consider, when I pull the trigger on the 2014 Deluxe.
CB4ME_imp said:
Jerry Finley of Prirate's Lair, who sold and continues to sell many Staintune exhaust's for the 2013 CB1100, sent me a note saying Staintune contacted him. It appears Staintue is getting ready to offer exhausts for the CB1100 Deluxe.

http://pirateslair.net/Staintuneall.htm

As most of you know, Staintunes preserve the classic look of the bike but transform the sound and shaves weight. Staintunes for the 2013 are expensive at $830 a pop, so let's hope they offer a decent discount for a pair.

Are any CB1100 Deluxe owners contemplating slip-on exhausts?

I certainly will consider, when I pull the trigger on the 2014 Deluxe.
 
Back
Top