Thread starter
A very short time indeed after I bought the CB1100, and before I joined this estimable forum, I travelled south to go on a ride to raise money for children with Downs Syndrome. My day was about 600kms following this route. The route of the organised ride is [url=https://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?msid=201247423130042081552.0004f97c0a982dfa8820b&msa=0]here.
Clearly, as I hadn't joined the forum, I hadn't learned the Ferret's trick with one handed photography, but here's a photo of the CB at the start of the ride,
The organisers have just sent out a video (actually, it's mostly stills) of the day which can be seen here.
Clearly, as I hadn't joined the forum, I hadn't learned the Ferret's trick with one handed photography, but here's a photo of the CB at the start of the ride,
The organisers have just sent out a video (actually, it's mostly stills) of the day which can be seen here.


