Charity Ride

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
Thread starter
It can be hard if there isn't a strap or a bit of string to tie them on. :P
 
Nice pics and a very worthy cause also. We do two or more charity rides around here as well. The local cancer society puts on a good one in April with all proceeds going to the charity. Local businesses pay the overhead and contribute door prizes.
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
Love the pics from the other side of the world. Always wonder how y'all keep your hats o. ;)
When I first read this, I thought it was another "down under" upside down joke and played along. When I looked at my tablet this morning, I saw the top picture WAS upside down. It still appears right way up on my PC.

I thought about reposting it from the tablet and then realised the picture would almost certainly appear upside down on the PC. I don't understand it, so I'm going to leave it alone.
 
Its ok, that happened to me once too when I held my camera upside down, however in editing I flipped it over right side up.

Good cause Cormanus!
 
Cormanus_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Love the pics from the other side of the world. Always wonder how y'all keep your hats o. ;)
When I first read this, I thought it was another "down under" upside down joke and played along. When I looked at my tablet this morning, I saw the top picture WAS upside down. It still appears right way up on my PC.

I thought about reposting it from the tablet and then realised the picture would almost certainly appear upside down on the PC. I don't understand it, so I'm going to leave it alone.
When I first read this, I thought it was another "down under" upside down joke and played along. When I looked at my tablet this morning, I saw the top picture WAS upside down. It still appears right way up on my PC.

I thought about reposting it from the tablet and then realised the picture would almost certainly appear upside down on the PC. I don't understand it, so I'm going to leave it alone.
My poorly typed comment was made because I thought that YOU were going for the "down under" joke. LoL plus it was 3am or something.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Its ok, that happened to me once too when I held my camera upside down, however in editing I flipped it over right side up.

Good cause Cormanus!
It's sort of more interesting than that. I took the photo with my phone, so God knows which way is up or down. I use Picassa for organising photos on the PC and the picture was the right way up when I imported it into that. When I then uploaded it to Photobucket and liked to it from the Forum, it was still the right way up. Then I looked it on the tablet and it was the wrong way up.

If I embed a link here,



it looks the right way up to me on my PC.

If I put the link in, http://i787.photobucket.com/albums/yy160/Cormanus/Miscellaneous photos/IMG_0375Small_zpsefd52613.jpg and then follow it the damned thing's upside down.

Got me stumped.
EmptySea_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Love the pics from the other side of the world. Always wonder how y'all keep your hats o. ;)
When I first read this, I thought it was another "down under" upside down joke and played along. When I looked at my tablet this morning, I saw the top picture WAS upside down. It still appears right way up on my PC.

I thought about reposting it from the tablet and then realised the picture would almost certainly appear upside down on the PC. I don't understand it, so I'm going to leave it alone.
When I first read this, I thought it was another "down under" upside down joke and played along. When I looked at my tablet this morning, I saw the top picture WAS upside down. It still appears right way up on my PC.

I thought about reposting it from the tablet and then realised the picture would almost certainly appear upside down on the PC. I don't understand it, so I'm going to leave it alone.
My poorly typed comment was made because I thought that YOU were going for the "down under" joke. LoL plus it was 3am or something.
LOL
 
Whaaaaat happened? Now it's oriented correctly on my ipad...in both posts. Lol

Truth on taking pictures with a phone..i never know which way they are going to orient..but then again I have a stupid phone with a lousy camera and don't hardly take any pictures with it unless its an emergency.my kids all have the latest phones and their phone take almost camera quality pics. Amazing really.
 
Thread starter
Still got me stumped.

Many smart phone cameras are now point and click quality. Worth thinking about when you have to upgrade your phone.
 
Back
Top