Changing handlebars

Spontini_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
I’m considering buying a CB1100 RS special edition. Im not a fan of the cafe racer handlebars. Is it possible to change them for more relaxed ones?

Any thoughts, suggestions?

Thanks.
 
The pics I find on the web show the handlebars mount like all the other models so I’d say change away.
 
I’d just add that changing bars is a favourite sport.
 
I guess you are referring to the Limited Edition (orange one that I posted pictures of in another thread) bike that Honda Switzerland prepared and that comes with clubman bars. Given that this one is based on the standard RS, I can't imagine there would be any problem switching back to the standard RS bars.

I actually have an original RS bar at home as I bought it to put on my 2014 EX, since it is a bit lower. In the end I did not keep it as it was a bit too low and I had to tilt it too much forward to clear the tank, which make it uncomfortable. I do find it to be the perfect height on the RS though.
 
Did you put some playing cards in the spokes so you can have that motorcycle sound? ;)
 
Thread starter
Henrik_imp said:
I guess you are referring to the Limited Edition (orange one that I posted pictures of in another thread) bike that Honda Switzerland prepared and that comes with clubman bars. Given that this one is based on the standard RS, I can't imagine there would be any problem switching back to the standard RS bars.

I actually have an original RS bar at home as I bought it to put on my 2014 EX, since it is a bit lower. In the end I did not keep it as it was a bit too low and I had to tilt it too much forward to clear the tank, which make it uncomfortable. I do find it to be the perfect height on the RS though.
Yes that’s the one, orage with white lines. I’ll se what bars feel and look better for me now that I know that’s it’s an easy thing.

Thanks for your help.
 
Back
Top