Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Probably a whole lot less comfortable than riding on the seat.Glackie_imp said:Hey Capo, are you riding the Type 2 Honda bars? If so, how do they feel?
They're OK if I keep my legs crossed, but potholes are a bummer. :-/Glackie_imp said:Hey Capo, are you riding the Type 2 Honda bars? If so, how do they feel?
They are a bit of a pain in the butt due to the anti-vibration bar end mechanisms you must extract from the originals, and insert into the Type 2 bars. But with some patience, epithets, and Sailor Jerry rum, it wasn't a bad hour or so.uscgmac_imp said:I've seen these bars on the website, they say no modification needed. You can use the stock brake and clutch lines. Also says compatable with the bar end weights and are predrilled. How hard were they to install for whoever has installed them.
Gentlemen,Toddman_imp said:There's a good write-up about changing bars on this site. ChipBeck maybe? Anyway, it took me about 2 hours but I had to drill mine. The stock bars were too tall for me and the bend wasn't kosher for my wrists. An inch makes all the difference - insert puns here. I think the only difference of his install and mine was that I blew out the stuck rubber washers from inside the handlebars with the compressor. I also took the tank, seat and sidecovers off. It was a fun install and the new bars are black and have a real comfortable bend. Mine were from Emgo.