GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Interesting ideabioman_imp said:May consider just removing the chain guard and have none?GoldOxide_imp said:May consider just removing the chain guard and have none?bioman_imp said:Got confused...you want metal black, not chrome, will you be satisfied with plastic black chain guard that I have sitting in my garage and collecting dust????peterbaron_imp said:Got confused...you want metal black, not chrome, will you be satisfied with plastic black chain guard that I have sitting in my garage and collecting dust????bioman_imp said:Thanks Peter. I had sent Takashi a message. He confirmed that Samurider has these no longer in stock and (like you) referred me to WeBike Japan.peterbaron_imp said:Send Takashi an email with your request.
Takashi TAKASE
-----Samurider.Com------
yourbase.llc 4-11-13 Ebisu Shibuya-ku Tokyo Japan 150-0013
E: contact@samurider.com
T: +813-6423-2865
F: +813-6423-2866
Samurider.com | Worldwide Shipping Japanese Motorcycle Parts
or U$21 cheaper then your link, but chrome
PLOT x HONDA CB1100 - Webike
The OEM Honda chain guard is a bit pricy but I am considering getting the WeBike PLOT "chain cover". I had finally managed to get rid or replace all chrome parts of my bike (as I do not like chrome) but I may buy it and then spraypaint it black.
Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the offer. It is the plastic that I don't like, not the shape, colour or look. I admit that it is silly to replace a perfectly fine plastic guard for a very similar looking (metal) guard, that eventually may start corroding. But then again: motorcycle riding is all about feelings and perception. I just prefer metal bike parts over plastic. It is not supposed to be a mod to make the bike LOOK better, but to make me FEEL better!![]()
Interesting idea. I will try that and see how it looks.
. I will try that and see how it looks. Heh, it may give it a slight "cafe" style flare to your CB.