Apr 1, 2016 #1 J Jim_imp First service completed Thread starter Hey DLX owners, I have a 2014 DX, the black one- my chain guard is black plastic. Is your chain guard chrome and is it metal? thx
Hey DLX owners, I have a 2014 DX, the black one- my chain guard is black plastic. Is your chain guard chrome and is it metal? thx
Apr 1, 2016 #3 flynrider Road warrior Jim_imp said: Hey DLX owners, I have a 2014 DX, the black one- my chain guard is black plastic. Is your chain guard chrome and is it metal? thx Click to expand... Stock is black plastic, but it doesn't have to stay that way http://www.samurider.com/?p=13292/#itemImage http://www.samurider.com/?p=20019/#itemImage
Jim_imp said: Hey DLX owners, I have a 2014 DX, the black one- my chain guard is black plastic. Is your chain guard chrome and is it metal? thx Click to expand... Stock is black plastic, but it doesn't have to stay that way http://www.samurider.com/?p=13292/#itemImage http://www.samurider.com/?p=20019/#itemImage
Apr 1, 2016 #4 C CB4ME_imp Road warrior I've had both on my bike - the Chrome Plot and the WM stainless steel. WM is twice as expensive but sexier looking while still doing the job.
I've had both on my bike - the Chrome Plot and the WM stainless steel. WM is twice as expensive but sexier looking while still doing the job.