Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have a wonderful wife. When I told her about it she asked why I did not bring it home. I have not bought it yet but am thinking real hard about it.The ferret_imp said:Glad I wasn't there. I'm weak for those red cbx's lol
The guy told me he is 8100 into it. He bought it for 7500 and the clutch was acting up so he had it replaced and put on new tires. Everything else is original and untouched.kmoney_imp said:Yeah. I definetely like them better before they made them a sport tourer.
$8000 sounds pretty expensive. I know these are collectible, but I never thought they brought that kind of cash yet. Could be wrong though.
The guy told me he is 8100 into it. He bought it for 7500 and the clutch was acting up so he had it replaced and put on new tires. Everything else is original and untouched. Nice. Yeah, I guess the value of the 80's (well 1979) Japanese bikes are finally getting up there.Rick Froscheiser_imp said:The guy told me he is 8100 into it. He bought it for 7500 and the clutch was acting up so he had it replaced and put on new tires. Everything else is original and untouched.kmoney_imp said:Yeah. I definetely like them better before they made them a sport tourer.
$8000 sounds pretty expensive. I know these are collectible, but I never thought they brought that kind of cash yet. Could be wrong though.
Definetely. They sound like a Ferrari when they're at full song.redbirds_imp said:Love those CBX's. Best sounding motorcycle engine ever, internal combustion music. I would be calling the bank to transfer the money.
No. I am not sure where I would put it in the winter. I lost my winter storage garage for my 2 bikes that I already have.Cormanus_imp said:Have you bought it, Rick?
No. I am not sure where I would put it in the winter. I lost my winter storage garage for my 2 bikes that I already have.Rick Froscheiser_imp said:No. I am not sure where I would put it in the winter. I lost my winter storage garage for my 2 bikes that I already have.Cormanus_imp said:Have you bought it, Rick?
