CB1140

You all made me do it - I just went to the DMV and got a personalized Plate. I should have done it sooner, but didn't ... A few of the expected obvious plates are gone. If the 1100 is wrong, 1140 isn't 1150, I guess I got the right one after all, I decided on year and CB without numbers included.
 
Thread starter
Gumby 1100_imp said:
Streetshark07,

You might as well add these too if you are intending to turn your CB into a rat bike: ;) (It's hard to tell if you are serious about this...)
Gumby, I am not that serious about this. It's just fun is all. I'm dissapointed that no one has given a preference for either gold or white. I'll prolly just leave the 2 sides as opposites because of how not serious I am. I don't know if my more serious decals guy is gonna get back to me. :(
 
rbike_imp said:
You all made me do it - I just went to the DMV and got a personalized Plate. I should have done it sooner, but didn't ... A few of the expected obvious plates are gone. If the 1100 is wrong, 1140 isn't 1150, I guess I got the right one after all, I decided on year and CB without numbers included.
I agree that 1140 isn't 1150 but it is a lot closer then 1100, the CB 750 was actually 736cc, it's not uncommon to round up or down....
 
Ok, I liked the gold, but not the mailbox numbers :)
 
Streetshark07_imp said:
Ok, I put in a couple requests for bids to get decals for this that aren't half-a**ed to put in the tens place, but in the meantime I got a couple fully half-a**ed mailbox almost fit numbers. Anybody have a preference as to white versus gold numbering?
I prefer the stock emblems...To each his own, however..
Gumby 1100_imp said:
Streetshark07,

You might as well add these too if you are intending to turn your CB into a rat bike: ;) (It's hard to tell if you are serious about this...)
........................ +1
 
Back
Top