jtopiso_imp
Been there
Are there more elegant solutions? Are there replacement parts for the lower halves of the clamps, with different heghts?jtopiso_imp said:Are there more elegant solutions? Are there replacement parts for the lower halves of the clamps, with different heghts?jtopiso_imp said:Are there more elegant solutions? Are there replacement parts for the lower halves of the clamps, with different heghts?MaFiHa_imp said:Motorbike Handlebar Risers
Those are a little bit pricey but I ordered it for my RS, too. 15 cm.
High quality
(15cm seems a bit too much. Check your units!)
What I mean, are there alternative pars to "13" on the diagram?
Is there a taller version (and/or with different longitudinal offset) to part-no "53132-MEJ-000"?
Tuberia de manija / puente superior / vastago de direccion para Honda CB 1100 RS ABS 2017 - Honda
What I mean, are there alternative pars to "13" on the diagram?
Is there a taller version (and/or with different longitudinal offset) to part-no "53132-MEJ-000"?
Tuberia de manija / puente superior / vastago de direccion para Honda CB 1100 RS ABS 2017 - Honda
Hi,
Still looking... with no results.
If anyone knows of a lower clamp that is compatible with our CBs and makes the handlebar position to be a bit closer to the rider, please let me know.
I am a bit reluclant to installing one of those risers, so that's my last option.
Also: if I take the "risers route", can you confirm the bar diameter?
Thanks.
)