CB1100RS handlebars

jtopiso_imp said:
jtopiso_imp said:
MaFiHa_imp said:
Motorbike Handlebar Risers

Those are a little bit pricey but I ordered it for my RS, too. 15 cm.
High quality
Are there more elegant solutions? Are there replacement parts for the lower halves of the clamps, with different heghts?

(15cm seems a bit too much. Check your units! :D)
Are there more elegant solutions? Are there replacement parts for the lower halves of the clamps, with different heghts?
What I mean, are there alternative pars to "13" on the diagram?
Is there a taller version (and/or with different longitudinal offset) to part-no "53132-MEJ-000"?

Tuberia de manija / puente superior / vastago de direccion para Honda CB 1100 RS ABS 2017 - Honda
Are there more elegant solutions? Are there replacement parts for the lower halves of the clamps, with different heghts?
What I mean, are there alternative pars to "13" on the diagram?
Is there a taller version (and/or with different longitudinal offset) to part-no "53132-MEJ-000"?

Tuberia de manija / puente superior / vastago de direccion para Honda CB 1100 RS ABS 2017 - Honda
Hi,

Still looking... with no results.

If anyone knows of a lower clamp that is compatible with our CBs and makes the handlebar position to be a bit closer to the rider, please let me know.

I am a bit reluclant to installing one of those risers, so that's my last option.

Also: if I take the "risers route", can you confirm the bar diameter?

Thanks.
 
Get in touch with Cognito Moto, they can fabricate just about anything for a CB front end. They are well priced and very responsive. I have GSXR 750 swap for my CB1100 that they made for me. If you need stock 2013 CB 1100 anything for the front end, I have it all for sale...(plus all of the rear end).
Bars are 7/8
 
Should be 7/8 inch. All the others models are.
 
Just to let you know:
on my CB 1100 RS I used this one to get the handlebars
a) higher 30mm and
b) closer to driver 21mm

Lenkererhöhung und Versatz für Honda CB 1100 / EX / RS SC65 SC78, 69,95 €

The quality is really first class. The risers are manufactured in South Germany and no China cheap Aluminum. Black anodizing also first class.

I had no problems with the length of cables.
Only thing I had to do with the cables: on the right side of the front frame-triangle I had to unclip the rubber-brake-hose from its attachment clamp and then secure it with a nylon cable ties again.
It woul dhave worked without that change but as it is a brake part, no need to have any tension on that, for zero risk.

That is invisible and safe with no effect on the functionality and security. My Honda dealer does it exactly that way when he does this hightening of handlebars.
 
On many bikes I've owned, I made risers out of 1/2" drive 19mm sockets and placed them under the OEM bar mount. They're chrome, round, inexpensive, and fit perfectly with just a longer bolt, but YMMV.
 
Back
Top