CB1100 won't be good seller in shrinking bike market

I have to admit, I am kind of hoping there will be an unsold 2013 hanging around when I get ready to buy next year. Maybe they will come down a little on the price to unload the beast :)
 
meowguy_imp said:
Ferret, add "Extended Warranties" to your list of things not to discuss on internet forums. It's pointless.
Lol sorry. Lately I'm beginning to think it's pointless to discuss ANYTHING!
 
meowguy_imp said:
Ferret, add "Extended Warranties" to your list of things not to discuss on internet forums. It's pointless.
I try to do the best I can with keeping tabs on things around here. In this case I've looked through the thread and the discussion seems very civil to me. I'm not sure I understand the touch point here.
 
It's like tires, oil, torque wrenches. Everyone has opinion and no one ever changes their mind. That is my definition of a waste of time. Ferret had a list of such items and I asked him to add warranties.
 
Back
Top