CB1100 Sidecar Experiment

Yes, condolences Mark. I’m going to miss the Rudi pics.
 
Thread starter
Thank you all. I appreciate your thoughts, condolences and kind words. I recall a motorcycle ad from many years ago which stated, "You meet the nicest people on a Honda." It seems that is true. Ride on!
 
Such a sad thing. Rudi was a special dog and part of the CB 1100 forum family. My deepest condolences Mark.
 
Mark thank you for letting us know, Rudy's antics have earned a special place among members who can appreciate the attraction of motorcycles.
All we can ever do is enjoy the moments of pleasure whilst riding, thank you for sharing Rudy's adventures with us.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Such a sad thing. Rudi was a special dog and part of the CB 1100 forum family. My deepest condolences Mark.
Thanks Mickey.
max_imp said:
Mark thank you for letting us know, Rudy's antics have earned a special place among members who can appreciate the attraction of motorcycles.
All we can ever do is enjoy the moments of pleasure whilst riding, thank you for sharing Rudy's adventures with us.
Really good perspective. Thank you Max.
 
Back
Top